Join Meditate on the 8s for FREE!
About MO8 2.0
Meditate on the 8s is a free online drop-in meditation program hosted by Mind Oasis. These live online classes are offered seven days a week and are 30-minutes in length. They are taught in real-time by highly-qualified meditation instructors. Teachers are there to greet meditators with a friendly smile. This is a free resource for anyone seeking to make friends with their mind from anywhere they happen to be!
Sat, 8:08am CT ~ Sun, 8:08pm CT, Drop-In with Karuna
Monday – Friday, Drop-In
Eastern Time: 9:08a, 1:08p, 9:08p
Central Time: 8:08a, 12:08p, and 8:08p
Mountain Time: 7:08a, 11:08a, 7:08p
Pacific Time: 6:08a, 10:08a, 6:08p
MO8 Class Format
– Short talk on the class theme
– Settling into the body
– 15-minute meditation
– 5 minutes of optional discussion
Classes are not recorded.
How to Join a Class
Dropping in for a class is as easy as 1-2-3!
- From any device* click the following link. You will be redirected to a Zoom Meeting Registration page. Click Here to join a Meditate on the 8s Class Now.
- When prompted enter your name, email, and confirm that you are not a robot. Click “Register”.
- A “Meeting Registration Approved” page will pop up. Scroll to the “To Join the Meeting” section – ignore the time/dates at the top of the page – and click the long link to be immediately taken to the Meditate on the 8s virtual classroom.
* If you are signing on from a mobile device you have to first download the “Zoom Cloud Meetings” application from your device’s app store.
* If you are dialing in (no video): +1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 705 137 294
Moving forward, you can simply click this Meditate on the 8s link to be taken directly to the classroom!
Tip: Put a class or two in your favorite calendar as a reminder.
Click Here for the MO8 Detailed Schedule and Meet Your MO8 Teachers (links to guided meditations too!)
Teachers in rotation include: Chuck Roper, Vanessa Bryant, Anne Heinen, Dana Wills, Allison Joy, Natalie Hain, Sarah Wasmer, Erika Kluthe, Andrea Flinn, Elizabete Gomes, Tinamarie Baczynski, and Karuna.