MO' Consciousness Book Club
MOBC is lightly facilitated by MO Founder Karuna. We’ll meet for 60 minutes to meditate, discuss, and enjoy a MO’ Conscious Community once a month! All are welcome.
The bookclub is free to attend ~ donations are always welcome.
On October 11, 2018 at 7:30 pm (CT)
7:30 pm (60 min)
What Are We Reading?
- November 8th – Pax Tandon joins us LIVE to discuss”Mindfulness Matters: A Guide to Mastering Your Life” >>>REGISTER HERE<<<
- December 6th – MC Yogi joins us for a LIVE discussion of “Spiritual Graffiti: Finding My True Path”>>>REGISTER HERE<<<
- January 19th – Ralph De La Rosa joins us to discuss his brand new book “The Monkey Is the Messenger: Meditation & What Your Busy Mind Is Trying to Tell You” (pre-order now) [Note: This is a Saturday!] >>> REGISTER HERE<<<
- February 21st – Dr. Nancy Colier joins us LIVE to discuss “The Power of Off: The Mindful Way to Stay Sane in a Virtual World.”
- March – Elena Brower joins us to discuss “Better Apart: The Radically Positive Way to Separate”
- April – Gary Gach presents “Pause Breath Smile: Mindfulness When Meditation Isn’t Enough“
*Note when you order the book through our site we receive a tiny kickback ~ every penny helps!
Past Author Visits
- Bestselling Author Susan Piver discussed “The Four Noble Truths of Love